Review & Giveaway – Train Conductor Costume
A “Polar Express” Train Conductor Costume for kids! This is a very special costume made to look just like a real conductor-especially like the one that the magical Conductor wears in The Polar Express Christmas movie. This set makes the ultimate gift for Christmas, Birthday, special occasion or Halloween costume for your train fan!
I was sent the Train Conductor Costume set for Dylan. Boy does he LOVE it! I love that it’s a full suit – the vest is an actual vest, not a facade like you’d normally see with costumes. The jacket comes off, the shirt buttons up, the pocket watch works! It’s all very well made and will last Dylan as long as he can fit into it. He wear it a lot too!
That’s actually Dylan’s favorite part – he thinks the pocket watch is the coolest thing ever. He carries it around everywhere! I am super excited to take him to Union Station for Train Day – May 11th!
I have teamed up with several other blogs to bring you a great giveaway sponsored by Train Conductor Costumes! One lucky reader will WIN the full set, worth $100.
- A beautiful 5 piece black suit including Jacket, Vest, Long sleeved white shirt w/collar, Tie & Slacks w/elastic in back. The jacket & vest both feature gold buttons.
- Conductor Hat. (Hat fits most children).
- A REAL working bronze train pocket watch complete w/chain to attach to vest button hole. (Train design on front varies).
- One pair of wire-rimmed round “play” eye glasses.
- Silver ticket puncher.
- Set of 10 “The Polar Express” mini train tickets, (2” X 2 ½”), PLUS the pdf ticket template allowing you to print additional tickets on your own at home.
- Set of 10 full-color mini train tickets personalized with your child’s name, PLUS the pdf ticket template allowing you to print additional tickets on your own at home.
- Winner has the choice of size 3,4,5,6, or 7.
To enter simply follow the rafflecopter entry below. Giveaway ends 3/26/13 at 11:59pm PST!
While supplied with the item(s) reviewed, all opinions expressed are my own.