*I received product(s) in exchange for this post, but all opinions are my own.
Often times we are in “get up and go” mode. From the second the alarm goes off at 6:45am, I get the kids up and ready for school, jump in the car, and continue on with my day. And forget those little moments. Moments like this…
Every morning when I drop my two little kindergartners off at school, I watch them walk toward their class and it just takes my breath away. When did they get so independent that they can spend 7+ hours with me? Just yesterday they were tiny infants and today, they are little students.
One thing I always remember before I send them off into the world is breakfast. There’s a big reason why they say “breakfast is the most important meal of the day”. It sets the tone for not only your energy, but also your metabolism. It’ been proven that a protein-rich breakfast like Quaker Instant Protein Cranberry Almond that comes in convenient to-go cups for those rushed mornings.
So instead of having a blah start to our day we get some energy and motivation! Which is exactly what these little scholars need.
To celebrate Quaker Oats (and National Oatmeal day Oct 29th!) I am giving 10 readers an AMAZING gift bag!
- A heart-shaped Off You Go Oatmeal Bowl to enjoy your favorite whole grain breakfast
- A Fujimax Instant Photo Camera to capture Off You Go moments and enjoy them in real-time
- A Magnetic Cable Photo Holder to preserve and display your favorite Off You Go moments
- A Reusable Jute Tote as a stylish way to pack all your on-the-go items for the day ahead
- A set of four Quaker recipe cards for morning meal inspiration
- A variety of Quaker products to help get you and your family off to a great start with a bowl of oatmeal
10 readers will win! Follow the entry form below – Ends 11/25/2015!