Being a coffee drinker I have been really wanted to get a Keurig Brewer. They are so convenient!! And holy moly – you can make just about anything – including lemonade! Although I haven’t purchased mine (YET), I partnered with some great blogs to give my readers a chance to WIN a Keurig Prize Pack!
Our Keurig Brewer Bundle Giveaway includes a Platinum Keurig Brewer, Lemonade K-Cups and a Carousel!!!
Just scroll down to the bottom of this post and fill out the rafflecopter form to be entered in this giveaway!
TIP: If you fill out all the optional rafflecopter options you can earn extra entries in the contest for a better chance of winning!!!
Nation “Put The World On Ice” Survey Reveals:
Did you know, more than 85% of Americans say they feel summer’s pace has changed since they were kids, with more than two-thirds (67%) of Americans admitting that they will not be able to take time off to enjoy the summer months.
In the second annual “Put the World on Ice” survey*, sponsored by Keurig and the Brew Over Ice beverage collection, with questions crafted by life advice guru Liz Pryor, it is clear that the typically slow days of summer are a thing of the past, making it harder for busy Americans to unwind and relax. While the pace has changed, more than 75 percent of respondents are embracing a new definition of summer fun by saying they would consider adding “doing nothing” to their daily to-do list.
A snapshot on the nation’s attitude toward a balanced lifestyle:
- We strive for something that we won’t or can’t make happen
- 98% of Americans report that balance in everyday life is either somewhat or very important, yet 65% of Americans are not able to make time for themselves at least once a day.
- Put the World on Ice
- 66% of Americans feel that a daily iced beverage is an important pick-me-up.
She Thinks . . . He Thinks
- Women feel the shift in summer’s cadence more than men
- 88% of females feel that the pace of summer has changed since they were a kid, while 82% of males feeling like summer has changed since they were a kid.
- Men and women value balance differently
- 70% of women consider balance important while only 60% of males consider balance important.
Mama Says. . .
- Kids in the house = Less “me” time
- Nearly 65% of parents** “rarely, if ever” take time for themselves.
- Kids out of the house = More breaks in summer routine
- Half (50.6%) of those surveyed without children will take their planned breaks in the summer routine; as compared to 38 % of those with kids.
Our “Inability to Switch Off”
Liz Pryor, author, life advice expert and Brew Over Ice spokesperson is available for comment and interviews. She believes these results are an indication of the shifting American mindset. Liz can offer ideas and tips for Americans about how to shift mindsets and achieve a more balanced lifestyle with attainable moments built into the everyday.
*Survey results include additional national findings, differences by gender, regional statistics and parents vs. non-parents. Based on 2,000 respondents during May 2013. Additional and raw data available upon request.
**Parents are those with “children under 18 living at home.”
I was not supplied any compensation for this post.