I have to admit. I am not a fan of carpet. I LOATHE carpeting. My house is a 50/50 combo of wood laminate and carpet. As many know, carpets can hold on to things like stains and dust. I vacuum daily but still felt like there was a bit of a stagnant issue. After all, when you have 2 old dogs, a cat, and 2 three-year-olds things are bound to be spilled and accidents are bound to happen. So I end up using things like baking soda and other powders to freshen up my carpet.
Luckily BISSELL and Febreze have come out with a new Deodorizing Powder! Hawaiian Breeze gives a super fresh scent while clinging to dirt, so when you vacuum it up, the dirt comes up with it. At $3.49 it’s a totally affordable way to freshen up your carpet.
- Experience a deeper clean and add the long-lasting Febreze® freshness of Hawaiian Aloha
- Cleans up to 3X better than vacuuming alone*
- Easy-to-use powder refreshes home with a pleasant, long-lasting fragrance
- Leaves carpets feeling softer
- The only deodorizing powder endorsed by BISSELL®, the floor-care experts
- Febreze® Carpet Deodorizing Powder is also available in Thai Dragon Fruit™, Mediterranean Lavender™, and Extra Strength Pet Odor Eliminator
It’s nice to wake up to a fresh Hawaiian Aloha scent (instead of whatever odors may have happened the day before). Sets my whole day off to a good start!
You can find BISSELL Febreze Carpet Deodorizing Powder at most major retailers, including Target, Walmart, and Kmart. You can also order it directly from BISSELL.com!
Be sure to like & follow BISSELL for news and promotions!
While supplied with the item(s) mentioned, I was not otherwise compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.