Entenmann’s is 120 Years Old And Wants To Send You To NYC!
I just got back from vacation and one thing I was craving? Entenmann’s! I buy Entenmann’s Little Bites regularly but also love the chocolate covered donuts (perfect with my morning coffee!). The kids love them too! I can’t believe Entenmann’s is 120 years old – and they are celebrating by giving back!
Entenmann’s is sending one family to New York City to watch the 2018 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade this year! Along with this will be a Ultimate Birthday Party with the Harlem Globetrotters. And of course – lots and lots of Entenmann’s products 🙂
Information about Entenmann’s® 120th Birthday and “I Sing on the Cake” National Sweepstakes
- In celebration of its 120th birthday, Entenmann’s® invites fans to enter the “I Sing on the Cake” national sweepstakes for a chance to win sweet prizes.
- Prizes include:
- An Ultimate Birthday party featuring a performance from the world-famous Harlem Globetrotters for the winner’s friends and family
- Four days and three nights of family fun in New York City with four Grandstand Tickets to the 2018 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- 120 winners will receive free Entenmann’s® for a year
- 3,000 winners will receive a coupon for one free Entenmann’s® product
- From now until March 31, fans can enter, and see official rules at, www.entenmanns120birthday.com.
- To receive a second entry and to make the milestone even more memorable, fans are invited to sing “Happy Birthday” to Entenmann’s® on Instagram or Twitter using #entenmanns120 and #promotion or uploading directly onto the Entenmann’s® Facebook page.
- For every video submitted, Entenmann’s® will donate $1 to the Give A Note Foundation, up to $10,000, to share the gift of music with children across the country.
- Look for information about the “I Sing on the Cake” sweepstakes on specially marked packages of Entenmann’s® fan-favorites including Entenmann’s® Donuts, Entenmann’s® Little Bites® and Entenmann’s® Minis Golden Cakes.
*this post is sponsored by Entenmann’s. All opinions are 100% my own.