Cory Monteith – "Heroin and Alcohol Attributed to His Death", Gone Too Soon
Cory Monteith, star of the Fox Hit Glee died of a heroin and alcohol overdose according to the British Columbia coroner’s office. He was 31 years old.
“There is no evidence to suggest Mr. Monteith’s death was anything other than a most tragic accident,” the office said in a statement. Monteith was last seen on video surveillance at his hotel returning to his room alone early Saturday evening after being with friends. His body was found by hotel personnel the following morning.
He is just one of many stars who lost their lives due to drugs and/or alcohol. Here are a few more who were gone too soon: