*This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own. Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
This morning I woke up at 6:30 to get my kids up for school. It’s a normal thing – I get up, get some coffee going, wake my 6 year old twins, and we are out the door by 7:15. Only this morning was different. I woke up and my son was sleeping next to me. While this is a common occurrence his fever was not. His cheeks were flushed, body warm, and breathing was a little crackly. So I grabbed some Children’s Advil, gave him some and let him go back to sleep while I got my daughter ready.
He woke up again around 11am and I could tell he was feeling better – fever down, less lethargic, and even asked for something to eat (he NEVER does that when he is sick). It’s noon now and he’s sitting in my bed watching his iPad and giggling at the cartoon on the screen. If I hadn’t had Children’s Advil on hand it would have been a rough morning!
Pfizer is offering school nurses all across the country something back – one nurse from every state will receive $500 and one of those nurses will get a well-deserved getaway!
Information about the America’s Greatest School Nurse contest:
- Does your school nurse go above and beyond in educating and comforting their students? We want to hear about them! Nominations will be accepted nationwide from anyone who would like to honor their exemplary school nurse.
- One nurse from each state plus Washington D.C. will win a prize valued at $500 and will be entered to win the grand prize: the title of America’s Greatest School nurse and a trip for a getaway from school sickness.
- For more information and to read the full contest rules and submit a nomination, visit AmericasGreatestSchoolNurse.com. Nominations will be accepted from January 9 to February 23.
- Voting will be open from April 3 to April 16 and the winners will be announced in early May.
Information about the Pfizer pediatric products:
- Even with great school nurses around, kids get sick no matter how much you may try to prevent it. When sick gets real, the pediatric brands of Pfizer Consumer Healthcare are there with three solutions – Children’s Advil®, Children’s Robitussin® and Children’s Dimetapp® – to tackle the ickiest of symptoms.
- Ease those aches and pains, while reducing a child’s fever fast with Children’s Advil®, a great solution for kids as young as 2 and up to 11. Children’s Advil® comes in several great-tasting flavors, including: Sugar-free Dye-free Berry, Bubble Gum, Grape, Blue Raspberry, Fruit and Dye-Free White Grape flavors. There’s also Infants’ Advil® White Grape, which provides unsurpassed fever relief (among OTC pain relievers) with a syringe for easy dosing for children 6-23 months.
- For your child’s cough, trust Children’s Robitussin® Extended-Release 12 Hour Cough Relief to control and relieve symptoms all-day or all- night. Available in grape or orange flavor, for children ages 4 and up. Please note, certain Children’s Robitussin® products are only suitable for children ages 6 and up.
- Children’s Dimetapp® Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Dye-Free eases your child’s stuffy and runny nose, while quieting a bothersome cough. All in a great-tasting grape flavor that’s dye-free, for children 6 and up.
*It is important to remember to always read and keep the cartons for complete warnings and dosing information on Pfizer Pediatric products and to use as directed.