August Audio Fest at Best Buy: JBL Clip Portable Bluetooth Speaker & Reflect Sport Headphones (review) @BestBuy #AudioFest
I am all about music in the home. Whether it’s while cleaning, working out, or playing with the kids (and dancing to Disney songs!), it seems like the common thread is always music.
Best Buy helps you enhance your home entertainment experience and upgrade your sound with additional components, speakers and headphones.
- 8/3/14 through 8/30/14 Best Buy will feature one month of deals audio specials, events & more.
- Best Buy is gathering the best offers on the best audio products throughout the entire month of August.
- Visit a Best Buy store to test & try the latest & greatest in audio – from portable Bluetooth speakers and headphones, to home theater solutions and car audio.
- Best Buy has the best selection of audio products – come in and let Best Buy teach you how to upgrade your sound; LOVE THE WAY YOU LISTEN.
I got the opportunity to try out two great items from JBL at my busy house:
With Bluetooth technology, this JBL Clip JBLCLIPBLU speaker enables wireless music streaming and phone calls when paired with a compatible device. The built-in carabiner creates a ready-to-wear design, making it easy to take the speaker on the go.
JBL Reflect Headphones $59.99
With 8.5mm dynamic drivers and sound isolation, these JBL Reflect JBLREFLECTIBLK earbud headphones let you enjoy immersive audio while you work out. An in-line 3-button remote and microphone make it easy to regulate functions and accept calls.
I love having the Clip Portable Bluetooth Speaker, because now I can get the kids outside for a walk or hang out at the park and have some great tunes to play. The speaker is small and compact, but packs a punch with crisp clear sound. The added plus of the clip allows me to stick it on my purse or backpack without worrying about it falling out, or having the sound muffled from falling to the bottom of my bag.
The Reflect Headphones are perfect for my workout sessions. They don’t slip out of my ears like normal earbuds do (and I am personally not a fan of the kind that fit over the ears, although my husband loves those). The sound is bright and bold and keeps me going on that treadmill, helping me to further achieve my goals. Plus they are totally comfortable in my ears, not distracting.
Head over to Best Buy for some music enhancement during Audio Fest! Sale runs through August 30th while supplies last. Local and online!
* I was provided with the item(s) mentioned to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own